Pads - n - Frame Kit (incl. 12 pads) Green/White Antimicrobial Polyester Filter 1" Thick
The A+2000 Pads - n - Frame Air Filtration System consists of a permanent frame and filtration inserts.
Includes 12 Pads and 1 Frame
Choose your size in the dropdown menu above
- ONE-TIME PURCHASE - Unconditional warranty for the lifetime of the original purchaser.
- DURABLE - Constructed of space age plastics. Resistant to corrosion, oxidation and deterioration.
- EASILY INSTALLED - Simply remove old filter and replace with the permanent frame.
- AVAILABILITY - Custom sizes available
- CONVENIENT - Forget the aggravation and expense of traveling to a retail outlet to purchase your air filters. An annual or semi-annual supply of filtration inserts is included in your initial order. With the automatic re-order option you will receive a supply of your chosen inserts. You will never be without a clean air filter again.
- EFFICIENT - More efficient at capturing particles, such as dust, ragweed, pollen, etc., from the air stream, than standard furnace filters purchased at retail outlets.
- ANTIMICROBIAL - Air filters have been identified as a prime breeding ground for many types of microorganisms due to the surface area, nutrients, temperatures and moisture they provide for reproduction and survival. Filter is treated to reduce molds, mildew, fungi, yeasts and gram positive and gram negative bacteria.
- ECONOMICAL - Studies show that disposable inserts and permanent frames are the most economical way to filter air.
- EASILY STORED – A+2000 filtration inserts are shipped in an easily stored packet.
- EASY DISPOSAL - Can be disposed of in a trash compactor or trash receptacle.
Filters are nominally sized, with a 1/4" undercut on length and width, and a 1/8" undercut on thickness, as is standard for filter sizing. Sizes labeled (Exact L x W) are exact dimensions on the length and width.
Available in 3/4" thickness, contact us to order.
Made in the USA
Pads may be compressed for shipping. Pads may take several days to more than a week to loft out to the appropriate size. If the pads do not loft out all the way it is ok, the proper amount of material is still there. Pad thickness is not exact and can vary throughout the pad. Pattern of the pad material can vary.