A+2000 3" Electrostatic Filter - Washable, Permanent
Choose your size in the dropdown menu above.
Choose your size in the drop down menu above.
3" thick (nominal) version of the A+2000
The A+2000 is a permanent, washable, electrostatic air filter that is designed to last a lifetime.
The A+2000's enhanced fibers attract and retain dust by using a naturally occurring electrostatic charge that is caused by air movement over the filter media. Electricity is not required. It effectively removes allergens and contaminants such as animal dander, pollen, skin flakes, plant spores, dust, and more.
- Installs Easily - remove your throw away filter and replace with the A+2000 filter
- Convenient - eliminates the hassle of shopping for "throw away" filters
- Pays for Itself - because you'll no longer have to buy disposable filters
- Does not Contain Foam - or polyesters - in which mold, mildew, and other fungi tend to breed and grow in
- MERV 8 Rated (ASHRAE 52.2) - removes allergens such as animal dander, pollen, dust mite feces, skin particles, plant spores, dust, and more
- Constructed of Space-age, Durable, Non-Corrosive Materials
- Warranty - 5 year warranty from the distributor against manufacturer defects
- Moving - if you move we will replace/resize your filter to fit your new residence unit (resizing fee applies)
- Made in the USA by Filtration Manufacturing, Inc.
- Easy To Clean - backwash with water or vacuum clean, can use 409 cleaner
These are 1/4" undercut on the length and width, and 1/8" undercut on the thickness, as is standard for filter sizing. If you need exact length and width, please specify in the "notes" section during checkout. The best way to find out what you need is to measure your current filter.
3" filters have a 2-4 business day handling time
Custom sizes available, contact to have your size added.
*A+2000 Filters that are installed in units with UV Light installations will only be warranted if the filter installed is the A+2000 UV Resistant Model. UV resistant filters are available in other listings.