A+2000 4-1/2" Electrostatic Filter - Washable, Permanent
Choose your size in the dropdown menu above.
4-1/2" thick version of the A+2000
The A+2000 is a permanent, washable, electrostatic air filter that is designed to last a lifetime.
The A+2000's enhanced fibers attract and retain dust by using a naturally occurring electrostatic charge that is caused by air movement over the filter media. Electricity is not required. It effectively removes allergens and contaminants such as animal dander, pollen, skin flakes, plant spores, dust, and more.
- Installs Easily - remove your throw away filter and replace with the A+2000 filter
- Convenient - eliminates the hassle of shopping for "throw away" filters
- Pays for Itself - because you'll no longer have to buy disposable filters
- Does not Contain Foam - or polyesters - in which mold, mildew, and other fungi tend to breed and grow in
- MERV 8 Rated (ASHRAE 52.2) - removes allergens such as animal dander, pollen, dust mite feces, skin particles, plant spores, dust, and more
- Constructed of Space-age, Durable, Non-Corrosive Materials
- Made in the USA by Filtration Manufacturing, Inc.
- Easy To Clean - backwash with water or vacuum clean, can use 409 cleaner
These are 1/4" undercut on the length and width, as is standard for filter sizing. This does not apply to the thickness, these are exactly 4-1/2" thick. These use a gasket added onto a 4" filter to achieve the 4-1/2" thickness. If you need exact length and width, please specify in the "notes" section during checkout. The best way to find out what you need is to measure your current filter.
Custom sizes available, contact us to have your size added.
*A+2000 Filters that are installed in units with UV Light installations will only be warranted if the filter installed is the A+2000 UV Resistant Model. The UV resistant filter is available in another listing. This is not the UV resistant version.