A+2000 Electrostatic Filter More Sizes
Choose your size in the dropdown menu above.
It is critical you choose the correct size. Use your measuring tape to measure your current filter, and read the part of this listing about filter sizing.
The A+2000 is a permanent, washable, electrostatic air filter that is designed to last a lifetime.
The A+2000's enhanced fibers attract and retain dust by using a naturally occurring electrostatic charge that is caused by air movement over the filter media. Electricity is not required. It effectively removes allergens and contaminants such as animal dander, pollen, skin flakes, plant spores, dust, and more.
- Installs Easily - remove your throw away filter and replace with the A+2000 filter
- Convenient - eliminates the hassle of shopping for "throw away" filters
- Pays for Itself - because you'll no longer have to buy disposable filters
- Does not Contain Foam - or polyesters - in which mold, mildew, and other fungi tend to breed and grow in
- MERV 8 Rated (ASHRAE 52.2) - removes allergens such as animal dander, pollen, dust mite feces, skin particles, plant spores, dust, and more
- Constructed of Space-age, Durable, Non-Corrosive Materials
- Lifetime Warranty - 1" thick sizes only - manufacturer lifetime warranty for the lifetime of the original owner
- Made in the USA by Filtration Manufacturing, Inc.
- Easy To Clean - backwash with water or vacuum clean, can use 409 cleaner
Filters are sized nominal with a 1/4" undercut on the length and width unless noted as "Exact L x W" in the dropdown menu, then the length and width are exact. The thickness has a fixed undercut of 1/8". The best way to find out what you need is to measure your current filter.
This listing is all custom size filters.
More custom sizes available, contact us to have your size added.
*A+2000 Filters that are installed in units with UV Light installations will only be warranted if the filter installed is the A+2000 UV Resistant Model. The UV resistant filter is available in another listing. This is not the UV resistant version.