PermaFlo Rigid Polyester Filter Roll 25" x 36' x 1"
PermaFlo Rigid Polyester Pad Air Filter
25" x 36' x 1" Blue ROLL
Non-woven polyester is a synthetic air filter media. The fibers are randomly dispersed in all directions through an air laid web. This forms a uniform media of high strength, rigidity and durability. A high volume of contaminants can be trapped within the complete depth of fiber, and the media can be installed without a metal frame.
PermaFlo is a fantastic alternative to hogs hair filters and a high performance, and an economical alternative to disposable pleated air filters, with lower initial resistance to air flow.
A Better Mist Eliminator – rigid nonwoven polyester media is more effective in collecting water and mist. The media keeps water out of equipment because the types of mist (liquid and air) cling to the fiber material, without absorbing moisture or sagging in moist environments. Independent test results for water penetration using UL-50 rain yielded “no water droplets penetrating to the inside of the testing chamber. No moisture on the back side surface of the expanded galvanized protective screen.”
Features and Benefits
- Self-supporting, rigid polyester fiber with a proprietary binder
- Media is washable and will stand up well in moist applications
- Media can be easily cut-to-fit as a stand alone air filter or placed within a pad stabilizing frame
- Available in 1/2” or 1” nominal thickness
- Average arrestance efficiency 1″=80%; 1/2″ 70%
- Dust Holding Capacity 343 grams; 1/2″ 316 grams
- Initial Air Flow Resistance 1″= 0.07″ w.g.; 1/2″= 0.03″ w.g.
- MERV Ratings – Blue 1″=6; Blue 1/2″=5; Gray 1″=5; Gray 1/2″=5
- UL Classified as to Flammability Only
- Self Extinguishing –FMVSS 302 Certified
- Maximum operating temperature 200°F (use at 200°F can cause softening, prolonged use can cause media to become brittle)
- Available in service rolls/bulk media
Other Available Model Types, contact us for a quote
- PermaFlo Gray Rigid Polyester contains an antimicrobial additive to inhibit the growth of bacteria, fungi, mold spores, mildew and other contaminants that can be created in environments with constant humidity and moisture. Available in services rolls.
- PermaFlo Blue Rigid Polyester is also available in precut pads for quick changeouts and cut-to-fit service rolls.