Practical Pleat 5" Filter for 1" Return Grille - MERV 11 (2 Pack)
Free and Insured Shipping
Temporary Shortage, 8+ week lead time for sizes not in the list below.
Merv 11 Practical Pleat in stock sizes:
16x25x5 (1 set available)
18x20x5 (1 set available)
20x24x5 (1 set available)
- The Practical Pleat's large surface area means low resistance to airflow, and low pressure drop when the fan motor starts and runs. This translates to less strain on your equipment.
- Initial Resistance .09 in W.G @ 1180 cfm's.
- Less strain on the fan motor and less energy usage.
- Freer flowing air reduces noise at the air intake.
- Foam gasket provides a seal between the filter and return grille, preventing dust from bypassing the filter.
- Each Practical Pleat lasts up to 6 operating months.
- Removes smaller particles from the air than standard fiberglass and lower MERV rated filters that are typically found in return grilles.
- airborne pathogens like smallpox virus, meningitis bacteria, tuberculosis bacteria, anthrax bacteria, bronchitis bacteria
- larger airborne pathogens like bacillus anthracis, mycobacterium, airborne mold spores, fungi, etc
3.0 to 10.0 Microns - 87% per cycle*
- allergens like skin dust, bed bug feces, pollen, dust mites, animal dander, etc