UV Resistant A+2000 4-3/8" Electrostatic Filter - Washable, Permanent
Choose your size in the dropdown menu above.
4-3/8" thick UV resistant version of the A+2000
The A+2000 is a permanent, washable, electrostatic air filter that is designed to last a lifetime.
The A+2000's electrostatically enhanced fibers attract and retain particles from the air that is circulating through your home's air duct system. It effectively removes allergens and contaminants such as animal dander, pollen, skin flakes, plant spores, dust, and more. Electrostatic filters attract and retain dust by using a naturally occurring electrostatic charge that is caused by air movement over the filter media. Electricity is not required.
- Installs Easily - Simply remove your throw away filter and replace with the A+2000 filter
- Convenient - Eliminates the hassle of shopping for "throw away" filters
- Pays for Itself - The A+2000 pays for itself and saves you money because you'll no longer have to buy disposable filters
- Does not Contain Foam - Contains NO foams or polyesters in which mold, mildew, and other fungi tend to breed and grow in
- MERV 8 Rated (according to ASHRAE 52.2 standards) - Removes allergens such as animal dander, pollen, dust mite feces, skin particles, plant spores, dust, and more
- Constructed of Space-age, Durable, Non-Corrosive Materials
- Moving - If you move we will replace/resize your filter to fit your new residence unit (resizing fee applies)
- Made in the USA by Filtration Manufacturing, Inc.
- Easy To Clean - Just backwash with water or vacuum clean, can use 409 cleaner
These are 1/4" undercut, as is standard for filter sizing, unless noted as exact in the dropdown menu, then the dimensions are exact. The thickness is exact on all filters. If you need exact length and width, contact us to have your size added. The best way to find out what you need is to measure your current filter. The 4-3/8" filter may use a gasket to achieve the specified thickness of 4-3/8".
Custom sizes available, contact to have your size added.
*A+2000 Filters that are installed in units with UV Light installations will only be warranted if the filter installed is the A+2000 UV Resistant Model.
The UV Light must be installed at least 3 feet away from the filter.